I always have some frozen fruits in my freezer and vegan whipping creams stay good for a long time, so you can always have some in your kitchen cabinets. This way you are well prepared for a quick dessert.
Quick Blueberry Cream
Did you get surprise guests or just forgot to think about desert? Here is a really quick one if you have the ingredients at home.
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1.5 Tbsp. coconut blossom sugar
- 1.5 Tbsp. starch
- vanilla mark
Coconut Cream Topping
- 1 pack coconut whipping cream
- 1 orange small, squeezed
- 1 Tbsp. coconut blossom sugar
Whip up the topping
- Whip up the coconut whipping cream, adding sugar and orange juice little by little.
Prepare a pudding
- Mix 3 Tbsp. of oat milk with the starch and the coconut blossom sugar
- Put the rest of the oat milk and vanilla mark in a pot and heat on the stove, stirring constantly.
- As soon as the mixture is boiling, turn your stove to low and stir in the starch mixture with a whisk.
- Cook on low one more minute, stirring the whole time.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
(Visited 78 times, 1 visits today)