I got beautiful and colorful Swiss chard in my vegetable box this week so I came up with this easy to make and colorful one pan dish. Chard contains significant amounts of vitamins A, K, and C as well as magnesium and iron.
Chard Potato Pot
Colorful, healthy and quick to prepare.
- 1-2 bunch Swiss chard washed and cut in chunks
- 1-2 onions chopped
- 6 potatoes peeled and in chunks
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup oat milk or any other non dairy milk
- 1 cup vegan cream (I used oat)
- 2 tsp vegetable broth powder
- grated vegan cheese or some garlic cashew dip
- preheat the oven to 330 °F
- heat the olive oil in a pan
- add onions and let sauté for 5 minutes
- add the cut chard stem chunks and cook for another 5 Minutes
- add the potatoes, vegan milk and cream, let cook for 3 minutes
- dissolve the broth powder in half a cup of water and pour it over your veggies
- add the cut leafs of the chard and season with pepper, turn off the stove
- pour everything in a casserole dish, top it of with grated vegan cheese or cashew dip and bake it for 40 minutes in the oven.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
(Visited 625 times, 1 visits today)