Another easy, healthy and sustainable soup with regional ingredients. Maybe you could even buy them through your local farmer or you have them in a green box coming to your house once a week.
Leek soup with potato pieces
A recipe from my grandma, it is quickly prepared, simple and includes low-priced ingredients. It's especially perfect for cold days.
- 2-4 leeks, depending on size
- 3-5 potatoes, depending on size
- 0,5 cup flour
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- salt and pepper
- Clean and carefully wash the leeks, cut into fine slices
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small chunks
- Heat the oil in a large pot, sauté the leek and dust them with flour
- Deglaze with the vegetable stock and top up
- Add potatoes
- Season with salt and pepper
- Let simmer for 35 minutes
You could top your soup with some soy cream or plant-based sour cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
(Visited 88 times, 1 visits today)