Superstar avocado! Although the green fruit has the highest fat content of all fruits and vegetables, it is mega hip. Or maybe just because of that. Because in addition to plenty of healthy unsaturated fatty acids, which are good for the heart and circulation, it also contains the enzyme lipase. This helps break down fat deposits in the body and makes the fruit more figure-friendly than you might think. As a bonus, avocado also provides a lot of vitamins and minerals that positively support the metabolism. Our tip: spread it on bread more often – instead of butter.
Lime Avocado Cream With Orange Fillets
- 1 organic orange
- 0,25 tsp dried lavender blossoms
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp coconut blossom syrup
- 1,5 cup avocado flesh
- 1 organic lime
- 0,25 cup almond drink
- Wash the orange, dry it, grate the peel. Then carefully peel the orange with a knife, also cutting off the white inner skin all around. Cut the orange fillets out of the skins with a sharp knife, reserving the juice.
- Mix the grated orange peel, lavender blossoms, vanilla powder and 1 tablespoon of syrup into the collected juice and marinate the fillets with it.
- Meanwhile, wash and dry the lime, grate the zest and squeeze out the juice. Puree both with avocado flesh and remaining syrup, then add the almond drink and puree again briefly. Divide the cream into glasses and place the marinated orange fillets on top.Tip: If you have guests, layer the dessert in wide wine glasses. Looks great!