A homemade baking mix makes a perfect personal gift for Mother’s Day or any other occasion. These are delicious Italian Raisin Corn Muffins, but you could use any recipes for a gift like this. Just stack the dry ingredients in a jar and print the recipe, including the ingredients that are still needed.
For this Italian Raisin Corn Muffin Mix, you can download the instruction leaflet here:
Raisin Corn Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups corn meal
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp ground vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1 nice jar, big enough to hold 5 cups
Later to add
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- Mix all purpose flour and baking powder. Add it to the jar.
- Carefully pour the corn meal on top. You don't want to mix ingredients.
- Next level is sugar. Add all ingredients one by one, raisins come last. Add the lid.
- Print out the instructions, cut them, fold in half and attach them with a nice ribbon.