Bruschetta is a famous Italian appetizer and vegan by nature. When the tomatoes are ripe this is the right starter for your menu. Use good quality olive oil and some fresh garlic and enjoy.
A great and easy to make appetizer when tomatoes are ripe and tasty.
- 8-12 slices baguette
- 3-4 tomatoes chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Onions or scallions, chopped
- Toast the bread
- Peel and cut the garlic in half lengthwise
- Rub the cut side of the garlic on one side of the toast
- Top it with a heap of cut tomatoes
- Sprinkle with olive oil and onions
- Season with salt and pepper
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)