You don’t need a garden for some fresh herbs. Your balcony or even window sill will be just fine to grow your own delicious source of healthy ingredients. This is also a way to keep them for winter.
A quick gift from your garden for yourself or someone you love. All you need is a good oil and fresh herbs.
- rosemary, sage, lavender, marjoram
- high quality vegetable oil I love olive oil
- Pick your preferred herbs, wash them and dab them dry
- put the herbs in a bottle and pour oil over them
- let sit for 2-3 weeks
- It looks nice with the herbs still in the bottle, but once you start using the oil you should remove the herbs. When they start sticking out of the oil they might spoil soon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)