A delicious refreshment on hot summer days that not only kids will love!
Strawberry Coconut Popsicle
The smell of strawberries is in the air – what a sweet temptation! Especially as one our favorite summer desserts, in which the red fruits are hiding, also taste irresistibly delicious.
- 4 popsicle molds (including stems)
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- 0,5 cup coconut water
- 1 tbsp coconut flower syrup
- 1 vanilla pod
- Rinse strawberries, pat dry, remove hulls and purée very finely in a blender together with lemon juice, coconut water and coconut blossom syrup.
- Slit the vanilla pod open lengthwise, scrape out the pulp and mix into the fruit puree.
- Pour the mixture into 4 ice cream molds, insert a stick into each and then place in the freezer to set for about 5 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
(Visited 78 times, 1 visits today)